Rules of the Road
Our clients’ success depends on staying in tune with the changing business and legal landscapes in California or wherever the road leads. It’s what we call the rules of the road.
The Archer Norris Road Show
Are you prepared for your next destination? The Archer Norris Road Show is a series of more than 50 legal seminars to help you navigate the business highway in California and beyond.
Seminars and Webinars
The perfect antidote to information overkill in a hurry-up/keep-up world, we offer “munch and learn” programs and webinars on a wide variety of current legal topics – whatever suits your style and needs.
Our Place or Yours?
Choose from the list of favorites below, or ask us about other options. Just one question – our place or yours?
What Are We Up To Now?
To see what we've been up to lately, click here.
- Disappearing Dollars How Section 998 Offers Can Make or Break Your Case (MCLE)
- Basic Antitrust Compliance
- Wills, Trusts & Estates Workshop
- Costly Mistakes in Estate Planning
- Tax Traps and Tips in Estate Planning
- Medical Staff Credentialing and Privileging Process
- Law and Order Documentation (Healthcare)
- California Healthcare Districts and the LAFCO Experience
- Rethinking Community Benefit Initiatives
- Probate: Beyond the Basics
- Ethics at the Bedside
- Legal Issues in Ethics
- Creative Strategies
- Resolving Employee Disputes to Prevent Legal Action
- 10 Tips for Avoiding Lawsuits
- Employment Law in a Nutshell: Enough to be Dangerous
- Respect in the Workplace: Awareness and Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination
- 2012 Awareness and Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination
- New Year, New You: New Statutory and Decisional Laws Took Effect In 2012 Affecting California Employers
- Current Issues in Pest Control
- Environmental Exposure Litigation
- Petroleum Marketing Practices Act
- Asbestos and Product Liability
- The MMSEA Conundrum: A Key to the Puzzle
- Alternative Dispute Revolution - Money Pit or Money Saver?
- Environmental Insurance Coverage Claims
- Real Life Resolution Strategies of Bad Faith Claims
- Personal Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith: Types of Coverage and Policy Language
- Lessons from Bad Faith Court Rulings
- Insurance Laws - Tracking Trends and Hot Topics
- Handling Auto Claims in Compliance With DOI Regulations
- Practical Applications for Claims Reps
- SB800: Practice Tips and Procedures
- Legal Pitfalls in Arbitration
- The Sophisticated User Doctrine
- Indemnification Agreements
- Foodborne Illness
- Trial Practice
- Contractor Licensing & Construction Law Update
- Construction Defect Year in Review
- Construction Administration Services
- Contracts and Construction Law
- California Construction Topics
- The Basics of Mechanics' Liens
- Mechanics’ Liens and Stop Notices
- Legal Liability Issues Regarding Landslides
- Mobile Home Park Management Issues and Liability Limitation